Domson’s Engineering is currently looking for an experienced HVAC systems design engineer.
- Developing sustainable building services designs on numerous major projects including commercial, residential, tall tower, Infrastructure and mixed-use developments;
- Knowledge of ventilation, heating and air conditioning systems and a successful track record of delivering detailed designs to the highest international standards;
- Performing engineering evaluations, feasibility studies, conceptual and final design, cost estimates, and engineering calculations;
- Researching, planning, designing and developing sustainable mechanical systems, including but not limited to HVAC and plumbing distribution systems;
- Preparation of mechanical engineering calculations in support of systems design;
- Evaluating and analyzing statistical data, customer design proposals, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application;
- Evaluating design drawings and calculations for HVAC, plumbing components, piping and mechanical systems to satisfy target requirements throughout the design process and contribute to content and direction.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience, with Major Experience into HVAC Design;
- Experience using computer HVAC design tools, such as: AutoCAD, DDSCAD, Revit MEP and IES is essential;
- Excellent communication skills: articulate, assertive and confident;
- Creative thinker with effective teamwork skills;
- Able to work independently to complete specific design tasks;
- Knowledge of English language.
- Attention to details is essential;
- Friendly, courteous, and people oriented;
- Natural attitude towards providing excellent quality and goal oriented;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to work under pressure, meeting tight deadlines and handle multiple tasks;
- High levels of motivation, enthusiasm and an innovative approach;
- Day time / Flexibility.
Applicants interested in this position and whose qualifications meet the requirements are welcome to send their CV in English with a picture to [email protected] and state the position title in the subject line.